The Color Hair Salon and the Color Retail are both committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to either our salon or our website.
- In order to understand how we use understand, how we use and protect any information that you provide to us, please ensure that you have read our privacy policies.
- If you are registering with us physically in the salon, you will be asked to register on our systems and then be asked to authorise through your own email account.
- By placing an order on the website you are giving your consent for us to collect, use or transfer your information under the terms of this web based policy.
To register and order products from the Color Retail, you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact information and credit or debit card details. We may also collect data from the website, emails or letters you send to us, enabling us to maintain customer service standards, to assist staff training. In some circumstances we may record and monitor incoming calls.
- The systems we use are fully secure and regulated through the stringent financial procedures as operated in the on-line world.
- The information you provide, allows you access to the e-commerce elements of our website. In return we supply the goods or services you have requested. (provided in stock).
- Billing and payments are held within the secure site and allow us to bill you and to contact you only when necessary concerning your orders.
- We will also use and analyse the information that we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business, if you have consented, we may contact you via e-mail with products or services which we think may be of interest to you.
- Rest assured we will never sell or transfer your information to any third party.